Caspar McCloud is an Author, Musician, and Pastor at Upperroom Fellowship. His first book was his inspiring autobiography entitled, Nothing is Impossible, which includes his testimony of turning from the glittery, rock star world to wholeheartedly following Christ as a result of his long-term friendship with Phil Keaggy. His second book, What Was I Thinking published by Destiny Image deals with the spiritual roots of disease and the science of epigenetics, which is the science of how thought affects physiology, through the lens of the Bible. Exposing the Spirit of Self Pity, continues that theme, focusing on the deleterious effects of self-pity. The Shroud of Turin Speaks for Itself co-written with Simon Brown reached the #1 spot on Amazon. His newest book, Unmasking the Future was just released in October.
McCloud also hosts an Internet radio show each Thursday entitled, “Spiritual Encounters”, that has included such guests as Jean Watson, Cheri Keaggy, L A Marzulli, Gary Stearman, Daniel Kolenda and others. He is currently Senior Pastor at The Upper Room Fellowship in Ball Ground, GA. He lives in Canton, GA with his beloved wife, Joan, near his two grown children Hayley and Derek, with his dog Lizzie, and his horse, Mr. Bob.
In This Episode:
- Taking your thoughts captive – Epigenetics – The science of how thought affects physiology
- His new musical project “Communion“
- The influence of Phil Keaggy on his music and his faith
- Did Jimi Hendrix really say that Phil Keaggy was the greatest guitar player in the world?
- The Shroud of Turin and Caspar’s claim that there is scientific proof of its authenticity