Greg Stier has a reputation for coming alongside youth ministries to help them reach today’s teens in unique and effective ways. Because of his 25+ years in youth ministry, Greg is widely viewed as an authority on teen issues and adolescent spirituality. Over the course of the last 25 years, Greg has spoken to over 1,000,000 teens and youth leaders in major venues across the nation and heard countless stories of their struggles and triumphs. Greg’s commitment to energizing the Church to mobilize youth is rooted in the transforming power of the gospel. Raised in a violent, inner-city family of bodybuilders, he didn’t have a dad and never felt like he measured up because his biceps weren’t big enough! But one by one, he saw his tough, urban family of “thugs” come to know Christ, and that ignited a passion in Greg to see all lost people come to know Jesus.
In Today’s Show …
- Why do teenagers wane from their faith as they move into adulthood?
- How did growing up fatherless, in a violently abusive home shape his faith?
- How important are personal stories when evangelizing?
- The Ask, Admire and Admit method of sharing faith.
- The impact of high energy live events.
- The most sincere, simple salvation prayer I’ve ever heard … H*** Yeah!
- The Dare2Share Ministry and upcoming live event.
About Dare 2 Share LIVE:
Dare 2 Share LIVE is a national, live, multi-site training event that is designed to spark a movement of gospel conversations from coast to coast by training and inspiring teens to relationally share Christ and unleashing them in their communities. The event will be broadcast from a live event in Denver, CO to 50+ host sites nationwide. Each simulcast site will feature a live worship band and emcee and a live direct feed of prominent speakers and artists Greg Stier, Zane Black, Propaganda, Tenth Avenue North, and Skit Guys.