Faith, Business and Wealth with Ray Edwards; Entrepreneur, Author and Renowned Business Consultant | Episode 30
It is rare indeed to come across a person that is so bold and overt about their faith that it permeates everything they are. In the life of today’s guest Business Consultant, Speaker and Author, Ray Edwards; there is no delineation between “business” and “faith”. His faith drives everything he does. He shares strong insights into faith and wealth along with his own personal battles. This is the 30th episode of On Faith’s Edge.
Romans 5:17 KJV
“For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.“
Renowned Business Consultant ∙ Sought after Speaker ∙ Author
- “God made it clear to me that he had plenty of Pastors in the Pulpits. What he needed was Ministers in the Marketplace”
- “Sometimes to have the peace that passes understanding, we have to give up our need to understand”
Renowned business consultant, copywriter, author and communications strategist, Ray Edwards works with some of the most powerful voices in leadership and business, including New York Times bestselling authors Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen (Chicken Soup for the Soul) and Tony Robbins. Ray also wrote the #1 Amazon bestseller: Writing Riches: Learn How to Boost Profits, Drive Sales and Master Your Financial Destiny With Results-Based Web Copy. In this conversation, Ray is incredibly transparent about his faith, business success as well as his own failures and his spiritual battles.
- Ray believes ANYONE can take what they already know; sharing experience and wisdom and make a substantial profit in an online business.
- He makes a convincing argument for God’s desire for his followers to be rich, not only spiritually but with money.
- Why did he made a very public announcement regarding his diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease? And why Satan will regret giving him this disease!
Mentioned during the show:
Hans Rosling’s Ted Talk: Stats that reshape your world-view