In 2007, Mishael Porembski became a widowed mother. In just five short months, she tragically lost her husband, gave birth to their second daughter, and lost her mother to breast cancer. Although very depressed, she craved a grief empowerment program that helped widows, like herself, and helped children recover from the losses they experienced. She was tired of asking, “Why did this happen to me?” and wanted to take action, healing her mind, body, and spirit through healthy, wise choices. Not finding a program like this, she developed 180 Your Life to provide fresh, dynamic support teams to empower bereaved women and grieving families.
In this episode …
- Mishael goes deep into the tragic event that started her journey to 180 her life
- What do you do when you believe you are doing all the right things but God is not cooperating?
- Where do typical grief ministries fall short in their efforts to minister to the grieving?
- Mishael introduces her Team, Train, Triumph process to recover from any loss?
- Why Mishael considered that there may be many forms of and paths to God?
What is 180 Your Life?
180 Your Life is a fresh, healthy, faith-based, year-long grief guide. The program empowers readers through wise choices for mind, body, and spirit, in a supportive team, training toward a common goal, such as a 5K race. Through the 180 Your Life Eight-Step Program, readers will learn to craft a life they love and leverage their loss into a lasting legacy of hope for themselves, their friends, and their families.