On November 23, 1998, Bill Wiese had an out-of-body experience which he claims “falls under the classification of a ‘vision’ as described in 2 Corinthians 12:1-2. This was not a dream or a near death experience”. Bill says “The Lord in His sovereignty chose to take me to hell in my spirit body”. Wiese’s visit to hell lasted just twenty-three minutes and he returned with vivid details etched in his memory. Since then, he has studied the Scriptures to find answers and has listed more than 300 Bible verses referencing hell.
In August 2004, He was approached by Charisma House to write a book about his experience. In March 2006, 23 Minutes In Hell was published and went on to be a New York Times Best-Seller. Taking the faith community by storm.
In the recently updated 10-Year Anniversary edition of 23 Minutes In Hell, Bill answers common questions such as:
- Is hell a literal burning place?
- Where is hell?
- Do you have a body in hell?
- Are there children in hell?
- Has anyone in the Bible experienced hell?
- Why should you believe the Bible?
- Can demons torment people on Earth?
- Can demons torment people in hell?
In this fascinating conversation, we talk about …
- What he experienced and saw while he was in hell.
- How certain is he that these were not simply hallucinations, dreams or a medical condition such as a seizure?
- The concept of “Weeping and gnashing of teeth”
- How he responds to contemporary Christian leaders that claim there is no Biblical support for a place called Hell.
- How can a loving God send “his children” to burn in eternity?