Live on Purpose – Life and Business Coach for Men
Businessman and Life Coach, Aaron Walker, has inspired many through his leadership, mentorship, and consistent pursuit of excellence. He enjoys helping others and believes experience is a great teacher. Thirty-five years of entrepreneurship and marriage have given Aaron a wealth of experience. Aaron continues to reach new heights and broaden his perspective of the terrain by examining his experiences and growing from them.
- His early start in entrepreneurship.
- How a tragic accident took him from a life of self-centeredness to one of significance.
- The difference between Success and Significance.
- How bitterness almost lead him to the worst decision of his life.
- How to let go of bitterness and get on with life.
- Choosing to become generous.
- Why men need a group of other men to hold them accountable and be transparent.
For the On Faith’s Edge community, Aaron graciously removed the cost from the following life changing products:
- Bob Buford
- Dave Ramsey
EntreLeadership, Total Money Makeover and more
- David Landrith
Long Hollow Baptist Church
- Dan Miller
48 Days to the Work You Love, No More Dreaded Mondays and more
- Bob Warren
The Argument–A Conversation with Bob Warren
- James Ryle
Released, Drytimes and more