Nancy Magargle is a licensed chaplain with the International Alliance of Chaplain Corps, a speaker and writer who captivates her audiences with her passion, enthusiasm, honesty, and warm conversational style. She grew up in the beautiful hills of Pennsylvania where she and her husband Ron raised their four children. Nancy has spoken to hundreds of people across the country about the lessons God taught her surrounding her daughter’s death.
In A Time to Die, A Time to Live Nancy grapples with a crisis of faith while struggling to know God’s will when facing end-of-life decisions for her child and learns to recognize and recover from false guilt as she seeks to reconnect with God in the aftermath. The story will help you move through the grief process and beyond the guilt associated with loss to a place of intimacy with the Lord.
In this episode …
- Her heart-wrenching decision whether or not to remove her daughter from life support.
- How she wrestled with the decision and where God ultimately led her
- The pressure she received from family, doctors and even a prominent member of the faith community
A Time to Die, A Time to Live: Making and Moving Beyond End-of-Life Decisions is Available on Amazon.com
Over the years, we’ve heard trials, struggles, and victories from Grammy Award winners, Best-Selling authors, professional athletes, Dove Award winners and other entertainers, authors, speakers, and prominent business people. People like Michael Sweet from Stryper, John Schlitt, Pat Boone, Joel Smallbone, Comedian Chona Pierce, Danny Gokey, and baseball great Darryl Strawberry shared their faith experience and much more. All are amazing, inspiring and thought-provoking stories.
But now I want to hear from you.
On Faith’s Edge is introducing a new segment called “Your Story” where you tell your story of faith with all the triumphs, failures, frustrations, miracles and celebrations.
- What is your faith story?
- How did you come to know Jesus?
- Have you ever struggled with your faith?
- What has God brought you through?
- And if you don’t believe in God, why? I’d love to hear from you as well.
If you want to share your story with the On Faith’s Edge family, I consider it an honor to speak with you. Visit onfaithsedge.com/yourstory and we’ll get together and chat.