Sue Detweiler is a wife, mother of six, author, and pastor with more than twenty-five years of experience in marriage, ministry, and education. She is also a popular speaker who shares her heart and wisdom internationally on issues related to marriage, family, women, prayer, leadership, and ministry.
Sue’s most recent book Women Who Move Mountains: Praying with Confidence, Boldness and Grace will inspire you to develop an intimate friendship with God through prayer and bible study. Filled with testimonies of women who have overcome toxic situations to become powerful women of prayer.
In this episode:
- The interesting twist that led her to Christ
- How month’s of her mother’s praying saved Sue and her daughter from a tragic fire
- We learn of the barrier that brokenness may put between you and God
- Sue challenges me about my prayer life and my transparent response
- Sue reveals a personal struggle and the exciting plans God put on her heart.
- How boldness and humility are not exclusive of each other